How do I obtain an IAM Service account for a Non-Payroll (Contract) Employee

Contract employees who are not in an LEA's or Charter School's payroll system, can get IAM Service accounts by creating their records directly in the UID System.  Information about the UID System can be found on the NCDPI Site.  The process for adding Non-LEA Employees to the UID System can be found under - Acquiring Staff IDs for Non‐Payroll Staff.

If Contract employees will need to access PowerSchool, they'll need to be added to your PowerSchool instance.  Make sure their UID# is in the StatePrid field in PowerSchool, as that field is matched when a user logs in using the IAM Service.