How do I reset an account so it can be claimed again?
Submitted by dbvn9485@ncedcl... on Wed, 12/16/2015 - 15:25
The complete process for restoring an account to unclaimed status is:
- Under Profiles > Manage Employees tab or Manage Students tab, enter the user's UID and click Search to retrieve the account in question.
- On the far right of the account line that was returned, click the "pencil". A dialog box opens and then UNCHECK the "Disable Claim Account" box and click Save.
- Select (check) the checkbox on the far left of the account line and then...
- Click Change Password button above the search box. A dialog box opens and then check only the "Set Password to Default Value" option and then click Save.
- Click Reset Challenge Responses button above the search box and then Yes to confirm.
This entire process must be followed to assure a complete reset to unclaimed status.