Who do I call if I have issues logging in?


If you are having trouble getting to NCEdCloud applications and resources, please follow your local support process for resolving technology issues. If your local support staff cannot resolve your problem, they are authorized to escalate the problem to the NC DPI Technology Support Center for resolution.

FAQ category: