What should I do if I forgot my password and it has expired?
If you forgot your password and it has expired (90 days or more since it was last set) you should reset it using the IAM Service's "Forgot My Password" functionality:
- Go to my.ncedcloud.org
- Click the "Need Help?" link toward the top right hand side of the login screen
- Click the "Forgot My Password" link
- Enter your username
- You'll be asked to answer some of your challenge questions and enter a captcha code
- Next you'll be able to set a new password, and you're good for another 90 days
- Return to my.ncedcloud.org and proceed with your usual NCEdCloud activities
If the above steps are unsuccessful, please reach out to your school's Technology Support team for assistance with having your password reset.