If you do not find an answer to your questions in the resources on this site, which are outlined below, please report the issue following your normal local Technology Support process or contact your local Home Base/PowerSchool Coordinator.
NCEdCloud IAM Service Support
Below is a list of NCEdCloud IAM Service support resources that can be found on this website:
- The FAQ (frequently asked questions) webpage - see navigation tabs along the top of this page
- For New Users - How to Claim My Account (How to Claim your IAM Service account, Video on Claiming, etc.)
- IAM Service Updates in the News section
Problem EscalationThe NC DPI uses the Service Now ticketing system at: https://ncgov.servicenowservices.com/sp_dpi
- Using your NCID username and password, designated LEA and charter school staff members can submit and manage requests for support via the DPI Service Now web portal.
- Users should verify that their NCID account is active and contact their local NCID admin with any issues.