If you do not find an answer to your questions in the resources on this site, which are outlined below, please report the issue following your normal local Technology Support process or contact your local Home Base/PowerSchool Coordinator.
NCEdCloud IAM Service Support
Below is a list of NCEdCloud IAM Service support resources that can be found on this website:
- The FAQ (frequently asked questions) webpage - see navigation tabs along the top of this page
- For New Users - How to Claim My Account (How to Claim your IAM Service account, Video on Claiming, etc.)
- IAM Service Updates in the News section
The NC DPI uses the Remedy on Demand ticketing system at https://nc-myit.us.onbmc.com/
- Using their NCID username and password, designated PowerSchool or Home Base Coordinators can submit and manage requests for support via the new Remedy web portal*.
- Training on the new web portal can be found at: https://vimeo.com/174371850
- A Powerpoint of the above training is available at: http://bit.ly/29ySJzO
- Customers should verify that their NCID account is active and contact their local NCID admin with any issues.
* Under this system, Designated LEA / Charter personnel can no longer open tickets for assistance via email.