How do I get an IAM Service account for a Contract Employee?

Contract employees who are not in a PSU's payroll system (which is how most employees have records created or updated in the Staff UID System), can get an account in the NCEdCloud IAM Service by creating their records directly in the Staff UID System.  Information about the UID System can be found on the NCDPI Site.  The process for adding Non-PSU Employees to the UID System can be found under - Acquiring Staff IDs for Non‐Payroll Staff.

If Contract employees will need to access PowerSchool, they'll need to be added to your PowerSchool instance.  Make sure their UID number is in the StatePrid field in PowerSchool, as that field is matched when a user logs in using the NCEdCloud IAM Service.

FAQ Block Topic